See more Luxury vinyl click flooring
GoodHome Jazy White Wood effect Luxury vinyl click flooring, 2.2m² Pack
- Water resistant
- Easy click fitting
- Resistant to slipping
- No adhesive required
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating systems up to 27 degrees
- 10 years guarantee
Features and benefits
Update your home interior with easy fitting luxury vinyl click flooring. It's water and heat resistant, durable, and very easy to lay. A simple way to make a big difference to your interior design.
- The decorative embossed pattern of these vinyl planks replicates a classic white real wood floor
- This floor can be laid plank by plank extremely easily thanks to the drop click laying system, with just a utility knife and very little mess and dust created
- We recommend using Luxury vinyl click flooring underlay panels with this product, for optimal fitting and performance.
- Product certified with low interior air emissions (A+)
- Suitable for any room with low to high traffic
|Room use||Any room|
|Application method||Click fitting system|
|CE marked||CE marked|
Couldn't give 0 star
Tim - 4 months ago
Cheap crap. Would never buy from this flooring range again.
Splits and pulls apart everywhere.
Very poor quality !
Dr m - 1 year ago
Utter rubbish ! The end to end clicking does not work! It fails each time ! Waste of money! Don’t buy! The clicki system is lousy
No complaints here
BDA Services - 1 year ago
I have fitted this flooring on two separate occasions. My experience of it has been good both times. Found it very easy to cut to length. Using a metal straight edge and a sharp blade it can be scored and snapped neatly. Any precision cuts for pipes/angles can be done with a multi-tool, coping saw, junior hacksaw, or wood drillbits. Both times fitted on top of foil backed 5mm foam underlay. Joints fit tightly together with a bit of care and attention to keeping the running lines straight and square. Made from extremely dense heavy plastic so expansion will be next to nothing. If fit fairly snugly into edges of room with skirting/wall covering placed on top then it won't budge.
Tim123456789 - 1 year ago
This flooring is extremely poor quality. Doesn't join or fit together properly. You only have to look at it to chip the edge, over priced rubbish. Don't waste your money