See more Wallpaper
GoodHome Jori Black Brick Brick effect Textured Wallpaper
- Paste the wall application
- Covers minor imperfections
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Instructions for care - Sponge clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent to remove marks caused by everyday life
- Recommended for Any room
Features and benefits
Create a stunning feature wall with this GoodHome wallpaper, featuring a facing brick effect that will create a fresh, new look in any room
- “Paste the wall” technology is quick, simple and easy to install: up to 30% time saving by applying the paste directly to the wall – no pasting table needed, no soaking time as it doesn't shrink; easy to remove, with no wall deterioration
- Suitable for all living spaces, for utility/humid spaces (kitchen, bathroom) and for high traffic rooms, thanks to its vinyl coating that is washable and extremely durable
- Perfect for covering smooth walls, with no imperfections
- Made using responsibly-sourced, forest-friendly paper
- Fabric Weight: 145g/m2
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Pattern match||Straight match|
|Resistant to stains||Stain resistant|
Great to work with
Unique62 - 1 month ago
Best wallpaper I’ve hung there was no tears and didn’t shrink after it dried unlike one reviewer said, looks lovely in bathroom would highly recommend this wallpaper
Alibee123 - 7 months ago
Completely changed our room - was dubious it would look “false” but once up it’s definitely got the wow factor!! Love it! Husband said easier to work with than expected as not used to a “paste the wall” wallpaper but no problems at all. Definitely recommend.
Anonymous - 1 year ago
I bought this paper for our bedroom and wasn't sure about pasting the wall as never done before but this paper went up amazingly easy and looks so effective. Can highly recommend it.
Big G 66 - 1 year ago
For the price it’s absolutely terrible to work with, rips very easily..shrinks at the edge once dry, it does look lovely when you eventually get it on the wall, thank god we only did bottom half of wal
TracyC1234 - 1 year ago
Looks really nice when up. Really easy to put up, cuts nice and reasonably thick so not as easy to tare which is a plus. Slides easily into place when pattern matching. Really happy.