See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome kitchen paint is ideal for refreshing the walls and ceilings of your kitchen with a smooth matt finish. It's washable, grease and stain resistant, making your walls look fresher for longer
- Surface preparation:New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Treat mould with a specific mould cleaner. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation.
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving up to 4 hours between coats.
Features and Benefits
- It is grease and stain resistant to keep your colour looking fresh for longer
- It is washable and scrubbable, and repels liquids so splashes can be wiped off with ease
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can be easily cleaned with water
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application||Brush or roller|
|Areas for use||Kitchens|
|Litre capacity (L)||2.5L|
|Coverage||Up to 12 m² per litre|
|Drying time||8-12 hours|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Washable||Washable & scrubbable|
|Paint/Stain/Varnish base||Water based|
|Recommended for||Walls & ceilings|
Purchase at your peril
Peter Aylesbury - 4 months ago
I bought this a week or so ago and have persevered with the hope a further coat (currently on the 4th) and the colour is so patchy and uneven it is unbelievable as you can see from the attached picture as title of review suggest not worth the money or effort spent in using this product. I’ve had to provide a rating in order to post review so given 1 star and that is being massively over generous