See more Paint
GoodHome Kitchen Limerick Matt Emulsion paint, 50ml Tester pot
Sold & shipped by B&Q
This matt emulsion paint from the GoodHome Kitchen range is the perfect choice to revive your home interior. Made to provide a rich, durable finish on wall & ceiling, you can be sure that this paint will look brilliant for longer. Limerick is a stunning shade of green that will add a touch of character to your scheme. Designed to provide a long-lasting matt finish, this emulsion paint achieves a beautiful look, without compromising on quality. Test out your favourite GoodHome colours at home – this sample pot covers up to 0.6 m² per 50ml on average. For top results, apply using a brush or roller. GoodHome Kitchen ensures a rich depth of colour after just 2 coats and with its quick drying formula, it can be recoated after 2-4 hours. Made with protective technology, this paint is washable and resistant to stains, allowing you to free yourself from the worries of everyday damage to your new kitchen. Not only that, but our emulsion paint is water-based, has minimal VOCs, and is low odour, so it’s safe for you and your home.
- Suitable for use on Wall & ceiling
- Surface Preparation - New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Treat mould with a specific mould cleaner. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation
- Instructions for Use - Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving up to 4 hours between coats.
- Instructions for Storage - Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.
Features and benefits
- It is grease and stain resistant to keep your colour looking fresh for longer
- It is washable and scrubbable, and repels liquids so splashes can be wiped off with ease
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can be easily cleaned with water
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
- Contains 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one and 2-methylisothiazol-3(2H)-one. May produce an allergic reaction. Warning! Hazardous respirable droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do not breathe spray or mist.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Container type||Tester pot|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|