10% off everything online for one week only | Offer ends 9 December
See more Bins & bin liners
GoodHome Kora Anthracite Metal & plastic Rectangular Freestanding Kitchen Bin, 15L
- Compatible with Other products in the Kora range
- Comes with Instruction manual
- Guarantee - 10 years
Features and benefits
This GoodHome touch bin easily stacks on top of the Kora base pull out bin to make sorting everyday dry household and general waste easy
- The touch to open lid mechanism provides easy access for general or dry waste
- This high quality robust bin features an internal container with the ability to remove excess bin liner from sight as well as integrated handles for easy removal of both dry and general waste
- Features an integrated step inside the bin base allowing the internal container to be rested whilst removing the liner
- Easy to clean, use and maintain in your kitchen
|Material||Metal & plastic|
Very poor quality
Sama72 - 3 months ago
I originally purchased the bin about 9 months ago. It appealed to me due to its nice design and it being so compact, ideal for our small kitchen. Unfortunately after a couple of months the push down mechanism on the lid stopped working properly. I wish I’d just taken it back for a refund but I thought I hoped it was a just a one off and exchanged for another. The second one lasted a bit longer but about 6 months down the line the same thing has happened and in fact the plastic surrounding the pins holding the lid in place have split and broken and the lid has come off completely.
Lid doesn't open
Shezrab - 4 months ago
Just went in to my local store to look at these for my new kitchen, their were three on display and all 3 had lids to that wouldn't open first time, you had to try a couple of times before it would open. Although they were display models they should be representative of a normal day in the kitchen.
Its a good product let down by a poor lid catch, I will not be purchasing this style
15L Push Top Kora
Alice17 - 5 months ago
This bin is good quality apart from the push top lid........... it doesn't open. I noticed the shop display bin also didn't open, but thought it was faulty due to overuse in the shop. Not great if the lid doesn't open!!!
Returning the second one of these
kate9876 - 8 months ago
These stacking bins are a great idea and look really nice. I have a large one with a pedal for main waste, next to a small pull out for recycling and this push top one on top for compost. Unfortunately the push open on this has failed on 2 bins in a couple of months so I am returning again and buying a second pull out.