See more Towel Rails & Rings
GoodHome Koros Wall-mounted Silver effect Chrome-plated Towel rail (W)423mm
The Koros collection can be adapted to suit your bathroom needs. Add baskets and shelves to hooks to store all your toiletries and neatly hang towels. The simplistic design comes in a variety of colours so you can choose your favourite colour, or pick accessories which will match your bathroom.
- Compatible with Compatible with the whole Koros range - select your supports and accessories to build your own bespoke storage solution
- Only fixings included
- The wall plugs supplied are suitable for solid wall only. When fixing to any other type of wall use suitable alternative fixings
- Assembly not required
- Guarantee - 2 years
Features and benefits
This GoodHome chrome plated wall mounted towel rail is part of the unique Koros range, which will help to keep your bathroom tidy and clutter free. Easily fit this product using the Koros support hooks that are sold seperately. The Koros range is ideal for renters because you can choose from either the invisible screws on most surfaces or the tape on flat and clean surfaces like tiles or glass. No drilling required.
- Chrome finish resistance to daily wear and tear
- When fixed on the wall, screw heads are hidden inside the hooks for a sleek end result
- This product is resistant to corrosion and rust
- Create a bespoke storage solution to make the most of your space
- Easy to adjust over time as your needs change
- Choose your hook rail support separately
- This identical product is currently available under two of our brand names. Please note that if you order this product online you might receive it in the alternative brand name to the one displayed.
Nice product except for the wall mounting
bigrog - 1 month ago
The problem with the mounting arrangement is that the wall mounting plates are upside down in the standard configuration. This means that if it is mounted to a plasterboard wall, the cantilever forces pull the fixings out through the plasterboard damaging the board. That happened to me, I had to make good the wall and mount it in a different place, but with the plates the other way up. Because there is no groove for the grub screw to screw into, it does stick out underneath the rail. It would be simple for the manufacturer to correct this obvious mechanical design mistake. Hence I can't give full marks to an otherwise nice product.