See more Towel Rails & Rings
GoodHome Koros Wall-mounted Silver effect Chrome-plated Towel rail (W)623mm
The Koros collection can be adapted to suit your bathroom needs. Add baskets and shelves to hooks to store all your toiletries and neatly hang towels. The simplistic design comes in a variety of colours so you can choose your favourite colour, or pick accessories which will match your bathroom.
- Compatible with Compatible with the whole Koros range - select your supports and accessories to build your own bespoke storage solution
- Only fixings included
- The wall plugs supplied are suitable for solid wall only. When fixing to any other type of wall use suitable alternative fixings
- Assembly not required
- Guarantee - 2 years
Features and benefits
This GoodHome chrome plated wall mounted towel rail is part of the unique Koros range, which will help to keep your bathroom tidy and clutter free. Choose from either the invisible screws on most surfaces or the tape on flat and clean surfaces like tiles or glass making this range ideal for renters.
- Chrome finish resistance to daily wear and tear
- This product is resistant to corrosion and rust
- When fixed on the wall, screw heads are hidden inside the hooks for a sleek end result
- Create a bespoke storage solution to make the most of your space
- Easy to adjust over time as your needs change
- Choose your hook rail support separately
- This identical product is currently available under two of our brand names. Please note that if you order this product online you might receive it in the alternative brand name to the one displayed.
Tea Towel holder
NickyB1975 - 4 days ago
I have installed this underneath my oak kitchen work top for tea towels. Easy to install, looks great.
Stealthbrouk - 13 days ago
easy to fit and very sturdy - have used these in three of my homes now and always stay strong
Nice product big shame about the wall mounting
bigrog - 2 months ago
As the other reviewer says, the standard mount is upside down, and the cantilever forces pull the fittings off the wall in no time at all, which is paticularly damaging to a plasteboard wall. I solved it by making good the wall and re-mounting in a different place but turning the mounting plates through 180 degrees. This means that there are no grooves for the grub screws to locate into (unless you turn the rail upside down which doesn't look nice) hence they stick out underneath. I used M6 cavity wall fixing anchors not the totally unsuitable ones that are supplied (although the screws are stainless steel so that was a good thought). My rail has been mounted like that for over 6 months and it is still solid on the wall. In may opinion the mounting plates look better that way up any way. If B&Q read these comments then they should get the manufacturers to correct their obvious mechanical design error, its easy for them to do. Otherwise I have no complaints about the quality of the product, its price or its looks. Just mount it as described, not as they say and it will be fine.
Stupid design - unnecessarily weak
johnhw - 1 year ago
It's impossible to tell in the store how this is to be fixed to the wall. The mounting bits are hidden away in the packaging, but I presumed there would be some sort of bracket onto which the towel rail clipped.
Instead you remove the two end plates with an allen key, and then fix each to the wall with a single screw, with the one screw hole being at the /bottom/ of the plate. That's just stupid. It makes the whole assembly as weak as possible. Any designer with the tiniest bit of competence would have put it at the top.