See more Solid wood flooring
GoodHome Krabi Natural Teak Solid wood Flooring, 1.29m² Set
- Suitable for Any room, excluding wet-rooms
- Tongue & groove fitting
- Water resistant
- Not suitable for underfloor heating
- Cork underlay recommended
- Lifetime guarantee
Features and benefits
These solid wood planks are made from one block of teak and will be the centerpiece of your home for years to come. The floor gains character as it ages and can be sanded when needed.
- The wood is protected with a matt finish oil which highlights the characteristic of the wood
- The natural water resistance of teak wood means that this floor can also be laid in splash areas
- This floor is not suitable for use with underfloor heating
- The planks are of varying lengths between 300 and 600mm to give a more authentic look
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Edge profile||Micro bevels|
Nice flooring, shame about the pre-sales
Great Big Al - 6 months ago
Really nice wood flooring, consistent quality and no damaged pieces.
Easy to lay on concrete *with glue*
The guy at the store advised that we needed underlay. As the flooring was home delivery only, we couldn’t read the packaging, which clearly states glue or hidden nailing, not suitable for floating installation.
The listing on the webpage also tries to sell you underlay, which shows a lack of understanding of their products.
Had the installation guide been available online, this would have saved a lot of messing about. We left the packs to acclimatise for 3 days wrapped and 2 days unpacked, no warping or cracking after a being down a week.
The floor feels great underfoot without underlay etc, and sticking the floor down is not difficult.
The finish is slightly matt and so far is not showing signed of scratching or marking. Easy to cut and as it’s mixed lengths there was very little wastage.
Summary: nice flooring, but don’t trust B&Q website or staff for product info.