See more Toilet & vanity units
GoodHome Ladoga White Double door Vanity unit (W)600mm
The ladoga white double door under basin unit from GoodHome is a great choice for saving space in your bathroom.
- Fixings sold separately
- This product must be fixed on the wall using appropriate screws and dowels
- Under basin
- Guarantee - 10 years
Features and benefits
The ladoga range is a stylish space-saving solution for your bathroom. This ladoga basin unit features soft close doors and a single shelf, ideal for storing bathroom essentials and keeping the bathroom tidy and clutter free. There is a choice of two colours in the ladoga range that will suit many styles of bathroom décor.
- Features a quiet soft-close door mechanism
- Shallow cabinet depth is ideal for smaller spaces
- Easy to install reversible fittings
- Legs supplied with the cabinet
- Made from responsibly sourced forest friendly timber
- This identical product is currently available under two of our brand names. Please note that if you order this product online you might receive it in the alternative brand name to the one displayed.
|Number of doors||2|
This unit has no purpose what so ever
Mark26co - 3 months ago
This unit is useless, it’s supposed to fit under a sink, encompassing the pedestal…but I’ve never seen a pedestal small enough for this unit to work…if you’re thinking of buying this unit then you might as well flush your money down the drain…disgraceful that B&Q are selling this, and the staff haven’t got a clue so don’t bother asking them
won't fit around any sink!
fred1290 - 9 months ago
The cut out is way too small to fit around any pedestal I've ever seen, therefore useless. It cant be altered to fit as the legs and structure of the cupboard won't allow. Measure your sink pedestal before buying.
Elaine65 - 11 months ago
Brought this and the over toilet unit. Yes it is reasonable priced but this should not mean it's rubbish!! Easy to assemble but not very sturdy so definitely screw to the wall and edges already damaged. Every part of this range looks cheap and nasty, if I were you I would avoid.
Cupboard door peeling
jellyeb - 1 year ago
Had this for a couple of months and the door has started peeling off ruining the whole joy of getting the en suite done