See more Bath mixer taps
GoodHome Lazu Chrome-plated Bath Mono mixer Tap
- Comes with 2x rubber washers, 2x plastic backnuts, 2x Fixing kit, bath filler (cartridge 30 mm) and instruction manual
- Operation: ¼ turn
- Guarantee - 10 years
Features and benefits
This contemporary style chrome bath mixer from the Lazu collection is suitable for high and low pressure water systems.
- Quality tested - All our GoodHome taps are opened and closed 120,000 times to make sure it will resist your daily use for many years
- High and low pressure - Suitable for all boiler systems
- Minimum bar pressure - 0.2 bar
- This identical product is currently available under two of our brand names. Please note that if you order this product online you might receive it in the alternative brand name to the one displayed.
|Maximum operating pressure||5bar|
|Minimum operating pressure||0.2bar|
|Suitable water pressure||High or low pressure|
|Tap cartridge type||30mm ceramic cartridge|
|Tap mounting location||Bath|
Just What We Wanted
MobyDick1946 - 4 months ago
I don't know what the other reviewers have been doing. Bought this the modernise the bath. Our pressure is approximately 0.3 bar and the flow rate is just fine.
Looks nice but failed
Benmaf - 10 months ago
Installed this tap as per the instruction. The cold tap unfortunately does not shut off. Luckily I’d fitted isolation valves so have been able to shut the water off. Very disappointed as the product looks good and the operation is smooth.
wozbell - 1 year ago
Bought the Lazu bath taps and the sink taps to match. Both are extremely slow and unusable.Now need to spend more money getting a pump fitted. Avoid.
Slow, slow, slow
Mel49 - 1 year ago
I am not convinced that the minimum 0.2 bar is correct for these taps. They look nice but it takes for ever to fill a bath, a tiny stream regardless of using one or both taps. Plumber tried everything to make them go faster. I would avoid if you don't want to fit a pump to speed things up.