See more Decking boards
GoodHome Lehmi Pine Deck board (L)2.4m (W)144mm (T)27mm
Classic softwood decking, grooved on both sides giving you the option to frame your deck with different textures.
- Fittings & fixings sold separately
- Fixing type: To screw
- Guarantee - 10 years
Features and benefits
- This decking should be laid onto treated deck joists on joist centres of no more than 400mm. If laying diagonally the maximum joist centres should be 300mm. It is important to seal the ends of trimmed boards before laying in order to protect fully
- Made with slow grown wood for stability and precision finished
- These boards are treated to class 4 and are suitable for direct ground contact
- Install with screws
- Lay wooden joist supports
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Coverage per pack||0.35m²|
Good quality board
MB74 - 5 months ago
I needed a length of board for emergency and bought this
A little expensive compared to timber merchants but it was a high quality board .
I would recommend