See more Paint
GoodHome Liberty Satin Furniture paint, 500ml
Sold & shipped by B&Q
A brilliant GoodHome interior satin furniture paint that is suitable for use on wall & ceiling, making it a great choice to give your home a refresh. Liberty is a stunning shade of black that will suit any interior design. The paint should be applied on any melamine and wood surfaces to create a consistent finish. Designed to provide a long-lasting satin finish, this furniture paint achieves a beautiful look, without compromising on quality. This 500ml size will cover up to 12 m² on average, so you can buy exactly what you need to complete your decorating job. You can use a brush or roller to apply an even layer. This paint needs 2 coats to look its best, but its quick drying formula makes up for lost time, as you can recoat after just 12 hours. Washable and resistant to stains, it’s perfect to use in your home. Furthermore, you can be assured that this water-based paint is safe for you in your home, as it has minimal VOCs.
- For use on Furniture
- Suitable for use on Melamine & wood surfaces
- Surface Preparation - Prepare wood by removing wax, oil and seal knots on untreated wood. Fill any holes or defects with a wood filler. Lightly sand melamine surfaces with 180 grit sandpaper for the best adhesion. Wash your surface with a soda based cleaner and then rinse thoroughly, it should be clean and dry before painting. Ensure any flaking paint is removed. The surfaces in your home may have been painted in the past with paint containing lead. Special care must be taken when sanding or stripping these surfaces
- Instructions for Use - Stir thoroughly before use. For best results, at least 2 coats are recommended using a brush or roller. To finish use GoodHome lacquer or wax to provide heavily used surfaces such as table tops and chair seats extra durable protection. Allow 10 days for paint to fully cure. During this time treat your new paintwork with extra care, gently wiping any spills or liquids from the paint immediately.
Features and benefits
- Self-priming meaning less preparation required, paint adheres well and application process is easier
- It is washable and durable, meaning your newly painted look will last for longer
- It is resistant to water and household cleaners so you can wash away any marks or stains, making it really easy to maintain.
- Contains 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one and 2-methylisothiazol-3(2H)-one. May produce an allergic reaction. Warning! Hazardous respirable droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do not breathe spray or mist.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||12 h|
|Recoat time||12 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|