See more Laminate Flooring
GoodHome Lydney Natural Oak effect Laminate flooring, 1.76m² Pack
Our stores do not stock this product
- Suitable for Bedroom, hallway and living room
- Fitting type: Click system
- 20 years
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating systems up to 28 degrees
- 20 years guarantee
Features and benefits
Laminate flooring is the ideal solution for an affordable real-wood looking floor that is easy to install and maintain.
- The natural style of this laminate flooring recreates the charm of iconic solid wood designs
- The embossed design on the wood pattern adds to the realistic look of the floor
- This laminate has been designed to sustain intensive traffic, and is ideal for passing areas such as hallways, corridors, bedrooms, living rooms and studies
- Install your floor quickly and easily thanks to its drop click system
|Material||High density fibreboard (HDF)|
|Underlay type required||Foam underlay|
Looks good but poor quality
rmrr - 20 days ago
Laminate is really poor quality and laying it -was a nightmare. You need to check few planks before you find the matching one to the one already laid one. Planks cavity is not deep enough so I struggled to fit one plank into another. Laid laminate looks good, but working with it- nightmare. I do not recommend.
CDCSurrey - 2 months ago
Poor quality laminate, would recommend alternatives.
Poor quality control
TDC89 - 3 months ago
Not a bad looking laminate but very poor quality control, with many boards unusable. Having laid the floor I would recommend looking for alternatives. Unhappy customer.
Sandra40 - 3 months ago
Bought this flooring for the bedroom and we are really impressed . We have never laid laminate flooring before however this was quite easy to lay . Looks really expensive would definately recommend as the thickness and quality is real value for money . Also the staff at the Bolton store were as always really helpful and friendly offering good advice and helpful tips .
Starmum4444 - 5 months ago
Lovely flooring easy to put down as I put this down myself it is really thick so you will need a good jigsaw blade but really impressed looks really expensive