See more Decking boards
GoodHome Madeira Brown Spruce Deck board (L)2.4m (W)120mm (T)24mm
Classic softwood decking, grooved on both sides giving you the option to frame your deck with different textures
- Fittings & fixings sold separately
- Fixing type: To screw
- Guarantee - 5 years
Features and benefits
- This decking should be laid onto treated deck joists on joist centres of no more than 400mm. If laying diagonally the maximum joist centres should be 300mm. It is important to seal the ends of trimmed boards before laying in order to protect fully
- Made with slow grown wood for stability and precision finished
- These boards are reversible giving you a choice of profiles
- Install with screws
- Lay wooden joist supports
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Coverage per pack||0.29m²|
Flux - 5 days ago
Looks great on my patio. Does a great job for the price.
Appers - 8 months ago
One of 20 wasn’t to standard but was able to work round it anyone that expects these perfectly flat we’ll tour expectations are too High all wood bends once secured to a level surface no issues
Gazritch - 9 months ago
Bought a few of these to make planter boxes. Had to go through them as some were slightly warped and different lengths. Great for what I wanted them for but be careful if laying decking. I would certainly recommend store collection not home delivery.
Juliepo - 9 months ago
Excellent quality for the price. Easy to work with. Has made us a lovely deck area on our terrace.
JayEcee - 1 year ago
Bought this to cut up to make planters. It did the job.