See more Decking boards
GoodHome Madeira Green Spruce Deck board (L)2.4m (W)120mm (T)24mm
Classic softwood decking, grooved on both sides giving you the option to frame your deck with different textures
- Fittings & fixings sold separately
- Fixing type: To screw
- Guarantee - 5 years
Features and benefits
- This decking should be laid onto treated deck joists on joist centres of no more than 400mm. If laying diagonally the maximum joist centres should be 300mm. It is important to seal the ends of trimmed boards before laying in order to protect fully
- Made with slow grown wood for stability and precision finished
- These boards are reversible giving you a choice of profiles
- Install with screws
- Lay wooden joist supports
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Coverage per pack||0.29m²|
ovidiu85 - 1 month ago
Never had any issues whit this product. Also is very hard to find this measure.that’s means is a good product.
Basic decking board
MrMcleod - 2 months ago
The length is handy because you can fit it in a standard car I would recommend in treating it when you have finished your project to give it a longer lifespan
Quality product - if picking it yourself.
MrTech - 3 months ago
Never had any issue with this product but I feel I couldn’t give it 5 stars as you do need to select the boards yourself. I haven’t ever ordered them online but when I am store find it takes some time to select the best boards.
Billywizzerer - 4 months ago
Purchased this to lake a large flower box. Just the job. Very pleased with the end result.
Quality was OK, pattern not as shown
CP94 - 7 months ago
Bought this to build a bench in our terrace area. Would say 1 in about every 6 boards had significant warping or bowing but not end of the world as would be screwed against a frame anyway. main point is pattern is not as shown (not the end of the world but would’ve looked nicer with pattern shown).