See more Wood Furniture Paint & Treatments
GoodHome Magome Flat matt Furniture paint, 0.5L
GoodHome flat matt furniture paint will give you a velvety smooth, chalky finish perfect for transforming your interior furniture to suit your taste.
- Coverage: 12m²
- Prepare wood by removing wax and oil and seal knots on untreated wood. Fill any holes or defects with a wood filler. Lightly sand melamine surfaces with 180 grit sandpaper for the best adhesion. Wash your surface with a soda based cleaner and then rinse thoroughly, it should be clean and dry before painting. Ensure any flaking paint is removed. The surfaces in your home may have been painted in the past with paint containing lead. Special care must be taken when sanding or stripping these surfaces.
- Stir thoroughly before use. For best results, at least 2 coats are recommended using a brush or roller. To finish use GoodHome lacquer or wax to provide heavily used surfaces such as table tops and chair seats extra durable protection. Allow 10 days for paint to fully cure. During this time treat your new paintwork with extra care, gently wiping any spills or liquids from the paint immediately.
- Clean equipment in warm soapy water.
Features and benefits
- Self-priming meaning less preparation required, paint adheres well and application process is easier
- It is washable and durable, meaning your newly painted look will last for longer.
- It is resistant to water and household cleaners so you can wash away any marks or stains, making it really easy to maintain.
- This paint is also safe for use on toys
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||12 h|
|Product type||Furniture paint|
|Recoat time||12 hours|
|Suitable for||Melamine & wood|
|Suitable surface||Ceilings & walls|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|
Kim amateur DIYer - 4 months ago
I’m a first time user of furniture paint and was very wary so decided to test it out on a set of old step ladders first. It felt very thick when first applying but dried evenly. Perfect match to colour on tin. A very happy lady with some snazzy step ladders ready to move on to the main project!
Dilly65 - 4 months ago
Does not do what it says on the tin.
Colour is nowhere near the plum advertised is more of a fluorescent fuchsia. Very watery. Wont purchase again from this brand.