See more Wallpaper
GoodHome Moivre Light grey Concrete effect Textured Wallpaper
- Paste the wall application
- Do not cover minor imperfections, only for decorative purposes
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Instructions for care - Easy to clean
- Recommended for Any room
Features and benefits
Add texture to your walls with this GoodHome plain wallpaper that will beautifully complement your home decor. The matt effect is perfect for all four walls and looks amazing on a feature wall.
- “Paste the wall” technology is quick, simple and easy to install: up to 30% time saving by applying the paste directly to the wall – no pasting table needed, no soaking time as it doesn't shrink; easy to remove, with no wall deterioration
- Suitable for all living spaces, for utility/humid spaces (kitchen, bathroom) and for high traffic rooms, thanks to its vinyl coating that is washable and extremely durable
- Covers small wall imperfections, creating a smooth surface
- Made using responsibly-sourced, forest-friendly paper
- Fabric Weight: 195g/m2
|Pattern match||Free match|
|Resistant to stains||Not stain resistant|
Daisy2021 - 1 month ago
I have to say this is the easiest and nicest wallpaper I’ve ever put on the walls. I’ve decorated a lot of walls over the years. Virtually no waste, paste the wall and hang. I have also pasted some of the paper as some walls gave new plaster. Highly recommend
Megdiy - 5 months ago
This paper is so easy to put up and it has hidden all the little bumps and blemishes on the wall. It has really lightened my lounge making it look big and airy! Wish they did this in more colours, I'd definitely use it again!
Matts mum - 7 months ago
First time using a product where you only paste the wall but it was so easy and less messy. Wallpaper was easy to hang and covered imperfections on the wall. Was slightly darker than I imagined and also had a tint of blue but looks lovely in real life. Very pleased with the end result.
Love this wallpaper!
VickyVix - 11 months ago
This ‘paste the wall’ wallpaper is so lovely, it’s a warmer concrete grey and looks so nice.
Easy to hang, no pattern to match, textured so covers any wall imperfections and it’s excellent value.
With so much glitter around, it’s nice to find something with no glitter.
Haicher - 11 months ago
I bought this for my hallway originally.. was super easy to hang and have a great finish. I always thought it had a tinge of blue thou an althou it’s not what I wanted I loved it enough not to worry.. I then bought the same paper for my sons room. Purely because of its finish, how easy it is (pasting wall is amazing quicker and cleaner!) but also for the price.. I was blown away. I noticed the batch I got the second time was more grey than blue.. It came from the same slot at the shop. So please double check before buying but once you got the colour right you’ll never look back. Now considering doing all rooms in my house with this paper :0)