See more Laminate flooring
GoodHome Mossley Natural Natural oak effect Laminate flooring, 1.73m² Pack
- Suitable for Bedroom, hallway & living room
- Click system
- Not water resistant
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating systems up to 28 degrees
- 20 years guarantee
Features and benefits
Laminate flooring is the ideal solution for an affordable real-wood looking floor that is easy to install and maintain.
- The natural style of this laminate flooring recreates the charm of iconic solid wood designs
- The embossed design on the wood pattern adds to the realistic look of the floor
- This laminate has been designed to sustain intensive traffic, and is ideal for passing areas such as hallways, corridors, bedrooms, living rooms and studies
- Install your floor quickly and easily thanks to its drop click system
|Effect||Natural oak effect|
|Material||High-density fibreboard (HDF)|
|Underlay type required||Foam underlay|
|Made in||Great Britain|
Looks good, easy to lay.
BarryD - 1 month ago
Thicker than other laminates, nice bevelled edges.
Simply to use, ends do not "click" into place but once down are very secure.
This thickness of flooring with the appropriate underlay is forgiving if the floor beneath isn't perfect.
Phew The Carpenter was happy
Floors Galour - 1 month ago
Easy to fit - looks absolutely stunning. Great choice if I say so myself.
Easy to lay looks great!
Lana09 - 1 month ago
Really easy to lay laminate, don’t listen to the other reviews saying it’s hard to lay, a monkey could do it ! Some pieces were slightly damaged which was disappointing but we just used them for the edges of the room where they needed to be cut down anyway. Only installed today so will see how resistant to wear and tear they are !
Great result, first time laminate installed
Matt2021 - 2 months ago
First time putting laminate down. Went well! the B&Q videos online helped a lot. My partner and I managed to put the flooring down in about 6 hours. Would have put 5 stars but some of the boards had tiny dings in the corners and a couple had a weird white mark on them. Other then that couldn’t be happier!!
Not good at all
Mal1950 - 2 months ago
I laid this flooring approximately 6 weeks ago, I am now having to take up some boards as the edges have started to curl, also flakes on the surface are appearing so it looks terrible.
Fortunately I have spare boards to replace them but I have to take up many boards to get to the defective ones which I am non too pleased about.