See more Multi-purpose compost
GoodHome Peat-free Multi-purpose Compost 100L
This GoodHome multi-purpose compost is perfect for beds and borders, pots and hanging baskets. It locks in essential nutrients and moisture to help your crops flourish, use with our multi-purpose plant food for tastier fruit and vegetables and bigger blooms
- Growing plants in hanging baskets, pots and window boxes. Rooting cuttings and sowing seeds in seed trays and pots. Potting on seedlings and rooted cuttings
- 100% coir, green compost & composted bark
- To re-pot a plant, water well 1-2 hours before re-potting. Add a layer of compost to a slightly larger pot. Gently remove plant from pot. Pop plant into the larger pot and top up with compost. Lightly firm the compost with your fingertips and water.
Features and benefits
- This compost feeds for up to 8 weeks after planting
- This compost can be used in pots & planters
- This compost helps to reduce garden maintenance by retaining moisture in your soil
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Litre capacity (L)||100L|
Do not buy this
Mimi12345678 - 11 days ago
My mother and I bought this to have fresh soil for our plants. However this only bought in fungus knots gnats and a swarm of them too. This has infested my whole house and is actually killing all of my plants. I have no option but to buy better compost (maybe branded) and do the whole thing again x2.
Save your money
Big Splash - 1 month ago
Bought 2 bags of this compost to start seeds off and pot on other plants, so much wood chippings no good for either task. Will be digging into the flower beds as it's really no good for anything else. Will not be buying again.
Absolute rubbish, avoid at all cost
rvdz - 1 month ago
In between the odd lego brick and other scraps of plastic you'll find a woody and coarse soil that most plants seem to struggle to stay alive in. The only thing that appears to thrive in it are thousands of mushrooms that pop up out of nowhere accompanied by swarms of fungus flies/gnats that have completely infested my plants. If I could give no stars at all, I would.
Rippa - 1 month ago
This is the second 50L bag I have bought and find it does the job. I am not an experienced gardener but this seems to suit the tasks I use it for. I always search for peat free compost. This heavy bag was carried to my car by Geoff, a very pleasant member of staff.
Katy223 - 1 month ago
Communication, delivery excellent. Had no problems with the compost