See more Multi-purpose compost
GoodHome Multi-purpose Compost 100L
This GoodHome multi-purpose compost is perfect for beds and borders, pots and hanging baskets. It locks in essential nutrients and moisture to help your crops flourish, use with our multi-purpose plant food for tastier fruit and vegetables and bigger blooms
- Growing plants in hanging baskets, pots and window boxes. Rooting cuttings and sowing seeds in seed trays and pots. Potting on seedlings and rooted cuttings
- 100% coir, green compost & composted bark
- To re-pot a plant, water well 1-2 hours before re-potting. Add a layer of compost to a slightly larger pot. Gently remove plant from pot. Pop plant into the larger pot and top up with compost. Lightly firm the compost with your fingertips and water.
Features and benefits
- This compost feeds for up to 8 weeks after planting
- This compost can be used in pots & planters
- This compost helps to reduce garden maintenance by retaining moisture in your soil
|Litre capacity (L)||100L|
Not to bad
Bigbadal67 - 5 days ago
I brought a couple of bags, needed to fill a couple of planters I built needing around 300 L each. The quality is OK compared to others I've used, put the compost in the bottom of the planters mixing better quality on top with my own made compost.
An excellent peat-free and affordable compost
Al2124 - 1 month ago
I bought 500 litres for new raised beds. I'm very happy with the quality and with B&Q for spotting a space in the market for an affordable peat-free compost.
Not only Great Value but also Exactly what I wante
Trebor81 - 1 month ago
We had previously bought a couple of these 100L bags and they worked wonders and green shoots are appearing all over.
Albeit a bit heavy it was quite easy to use and spread over the garden
Cheap & cheerful
TF46 - 3 months ago
Not as good as verve product & I hope it works
No peat is the problem for me
Finally a great cheap peat free compost from B&Q
Ewill79 - 4 months ago
Coming up to potting bulbs for spring I came across this when I went into get my normal Verve multi purpose. Realising it is peat free and a great price I got 6 bags. I've just finished using it for several hundred bulbs and it feels great to work with. I can't see why this shouldn't be my new go-to compost.