See more Paint
GoodHome Naturéa Blue Allium Velvet matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Naturéa by GoodHome is a durable, acrylic and water-based paint. Its formula contains resins made from renewable, bio-sourced raw materials*.
- Suitable for use on Wall & ceiling
- Surface Preparation - The surfaces to be painted should be sound, clean and dry.
- Stir thoroughly before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. 2 coats are recommended for best results. You can recoat after approximately 4 hours.
- Instructions for Storage - Store your leftover paint between 5°C and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
- *Contains 96% bio-sourced resins. Estimation of total bio-based content according to ASTM D6866 is approximately 30-35%.
- The colour palette is nature-inspired to help you bring the outdoors in.
- It is easy to use, with effortless wall & ceiling application.
- Fully washable, so it will withstand the test of time.
- Its metal packaging is recyclable, making it a positive choice for you and your home.
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you purchase a tester pot so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||4 h|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||4 hours|