See more Shower Doors
GoodHome Naya Pivot Shower Door (W)800mm
Our stores do not stock this product
Update your bathroom with a Naya shower solution, perfect for any contemporary bathroom space.
- This pivot shower door has reversible fittings. Fixings supplied
- Comes with colour matched cover caps & installation hardware and is naya fixed panel
- 10 years guarantee - Manufacturer
Features and benefits
Naya is the stylish full access shower solution for your shower space. Features 1950mm high screen for reduced water splashes, 3 opening types, and up to 1600mm shower floor space. All doors and fix panels are reversible for right or left opening and all wall profiles are adjustable up to 25mm. Stabilising bar included and adjustable between 700 and 1000mm. If you're positioning fixed panels with half pivot door to make up your shower enclosure you must used a stabilising fix bar.
- Achieve ultimate ease and comfort with this sleek shower, complete with included towel rail
- The shower can be easily installed with wall profiles that can be mounted onto the wall without silicone, alongside screwless quick assembly and easy adjustment
- You'll never have to worry about glass breaking or smashing with the extra strong and durable 8mm thick tempered glass
|Frame construction material||Aluminium|
|Glazing type||Toughened safety glass|
|Fitting instructions||Ensure the shower enclosure has been securely fitted to the base|
|Uneven wall adjustment||25mm|
|CE approved||CE approved|
Em077 - 10 months ago
The door does not sit flush to the base of the shower so all the water flows out from underneath as there is a gap of about 1cm. used for the first time today and ended up with a flooded bathroom. Only put one star as I couldn’t put none!
Rubbish product, water leaks...
ritvik - 1 year ago
We bought this item looking at the pictures on the website as well as looking at the item in BnQ store. Today we installed this door and noticed that water leaks from the bottom hinge of the fixed panel as well as near the bottom right side of the door.
Also noticed that the door does not close completely flushed to the frame. Absolutely not happy with the item and after spending a huge amount, we are not at all satisfied. We are not sure how to resolve this issue because it would be additional expenditure to get in a contractor to replace this door.
I will upload video of the leak so that the problem is understood by the manufacturers of the product.