We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Upstands & splashbacks
GoodHome Nepeta White Paper & resin Back panel, (H)1800mm (W)600mm (T)3mm
- Fittings & fixings not included
- Use a damp cloth and mild detergent to keep the surface clean and hygienic
- Apply the adhesive on the back side of the back panel and place against the wall. Press firmly for as long as indicated in the adhesive manual for proper bonding
- Guarantee - 25 years
Features and benefits
This GoodHome double sided splashback gives you a choice of either a geometric pattern or pure white and will create a functional yet stylish finish to your kitchen.
- Designed with quality in mind to provide ultimate performance, all our GoodHome back panels come with a 25-year guarantee
- The perfect option for a low maintenance kitchen as you can simply wipe it clean
|Material||Paper & resin|
|Base material||Compact laminate|
|Upper construction material||Laminate|
Panels are not the same!!!!!
LN78 - 7 months ago
I purchased x4 of these panels for my new k
kitchen, each panel pattern is not printed sqaurely on the panel, no pattern repeat, thus very hard and time consuming matching up panels to fit.
These panels aren't cheap.
I waited three weeks for them.
Come on B & Q we aren't all qualified carpenter's!!!!, these are not suitable for DIY.
Givemestrengthplease - 7 months ago
These only come in 1.8 meters long... so even for the postage size kitchen you would need to have a joint...fine....you buy how ever you need... we needed 3 for our tiny flat...but non of them married up as every single one didn’t have the pattern exactly in the middle.. i.e to make the pattern you had to cut the top or the bottom of every single one which meant you couldn’t get the same width unless you cut a huge chunk in every
one. Don’t waste your money.
Looks like a tiled splash back
RahHhh - 1 year ago
Recently installed in kitchen - looks like geometric tiles but much quicker and cheaper to install.