See more Laminate flooring
GoodHome Newlyn Grey Oak effect Laminate flooring, 1.68m² Pack
- Suitable for Bedroom, hallway & living room
- Click system
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating systems up to 28 degrees
- 20 years guarantee
Features and benefits
Laminate flooring is the ideal solution for an affordable real-wood looking floor that is easy to install and maintain.
- The natural style of this laminate flooring recreates the charm of iconic solid wood designs
- The embossed design on the wood pattern adds to the realistic look of the floor
- This laminate has been designed to sustain intensive traffic, and is ideal for passing areas such as hallways, corridors, bedrooms, living rooms and studies
- Install your floor quickly and easily thanks to its drop click system
|Material||High-density fibreboard (HDF)|
|Underlay type required||Foam underlay|
Nice floor but...
Kara34 - 31 days ago
The floor once laid is stunning however it was an absolute nightmare to fit. The clips don’t clip in properly.
Looks Nice but Manufacturing is awful!!
The_Fonz - 1 month ago
THIS IS THE WORST FLOORING I HAVE COME ACCROSS. I LOVED THE DESIGN AND LOOK AND FEEL AND THOUGHT I'D TAKE A RISK AND BUY THE FLOOR AND INSTALL IT. I AM EXPERIENCED IN LAYING FLOORING AND THOUGHT OTHER REVIEWERS BAD LUCK MUST BE DOWN TO SKILL. THE ISSUE IS THAT THE MANUFACTURING OF THERE BOARDS IS VERY POOR. THEY DO NOT CLICK FIT PROPERLY. THE CORNERS ARE NOT SQUARE AND BECAUSE THE FLOORING HAS A DARK BOARDER AROUND THE PERIMETER, YOU SEE THE GAPS EASILY. I USED THE PROPER LAMNATE FLOOR TOOLS BUT YOU CANNOT GET IT RIGHT. COMPLETE UTTER RUBBISH...(TRIED 3 DIFF. BATCHES). PLEASE READ THE REVIEWS. SERIOUSLY AVOID!
Webster8200 - 1 month ago
Trouble laying this is down to skill level, it's simple to work with with basic DIY skills, all clicks together easily, feels solid once down and looks really nice.
Graylad - 4 months ago
Bought this variety based purely on the colour and wasn't disappointed. Just check all boards as you buy them as the packaging gets damaged and hence some corners too.
Andy Govan - 7 months ago
Well manufactured.. Laid downstairs hallway so tricky job.. Looks great and absolutely no issues with this product