See more Wallpaper
GoodHome Nivosa Teal Coloured concrete Plastered effect Embossed Wallpaper
- Paste the wall application
- Covers cracks & minor imperfections
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Instructions for care - Wash with a sponge, mild soap and water.
- Recommended for Kitchen & bathroom
Features and benefits
What better way to create rustic charm in your home than with our Nivosa non-woven wallpaper? Part of our 1920's capsule collection, it has a realistic, rough concrete effect to give your walls character. The blend of grey blues, gold yellows and whites offer a trendy look for your home.
- "Paste the wall" is the quick and easy way to hang your wallpaper. It's up to 30% quicker to hang (versus soak times for traditional wallpaper) and you don't need a paste table
- Easy to remove when you want a change: just peel it off the wall (no soak needed)
- The heavy fabric weight (240gsm) is perfect for covering uneven walls, giving a smooth and even finish
- This combination of pattern and colour is recommended for medium size rooms, with medium size windows, creating the perception of a bigger and brighter space
- The vinyl coating is splash-proof, which makes it particularly suitable for use in kitchens, bathrooms and hallways
- Extremely hard wearing for a long lasting wall display
- Made with responsibly-sourced, forest-friendly paper
|Pattern match||Offset match|
|Resistant to stains||Stain resistant|
Mary1 - 1 month ago
Love this wallpaper. Everyone complements it. Thought I was taking a bit of a risk but works really well In our lounge on the back wall. Think this was a good option as it is quite intense but works great. Easy paper to hang. Note a lot of waste due to pattern.
EmmaWol - 1 month ago
I bought this product to decorate our living room.
All the walls had been recently painted so it was a case of changing the wallpaper and moving out the pink accessories. It went up lovely and looks even better than I’d hoped.
Juanita183 - 2 months ago
Loved this paper from the moment I saw it in the store and I love it even more now it’s on the wall. I used it for a feature paper on hall and staircase and teamed it with B&Q durable Matt emulsion shade Cancum and it’s perfect.
ThriftyJo - 2 months ago
Bought for small hallway , only one roll needed , good quality , easy to hang , completed in 45 minutes , stunning colours not truly reflected in a photo, many compliments .
Great quality and price!!
Chrissyb22 - 3 months ago
I've just had a feature wall in my living room papered with this and it looks amazing! Very good quality, thick and goes on easily.