We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary. Online planning appointments are available at all stores.
See more Bath shower screens
GoodHome Nubia Straight 1 Panel Bath screen, (W)950mm
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years
- Fittings & fixings included
- Included: Screws & wall plugs
- Instructions for care: Clean with soap only and do not use chloric acid or abrasive cleaner
- Compatibility: Flat top bath
Features and benefits
Nubia is the convenient and practical bath screen solution with a 1500mm high screen for reduced water splashes. Mix and match your product for a perfect combination with the BELOYA shower enclosure range.
- Easy installation: Wall profiles can be mounted onto the wall without silicon. Wall profile adjustable up to 15mm. Reversible fittings for right or left handles opening
- Comfort: Anti-limescale treatment and towel rail included
- Strength: Thick 8mm tempered glass
- This identical product is currently available under two of our brand names. Please note that if you order this product online you might receive it in the alternative brand name to the one displayed.
|CE marked||CE marked|
|Bath screen type||Straight|
|Glass type||Toughened safety glass|
|Maximum uneven wall adjustment||15|
|Towel rail material||Stainless steel|
|Towel rail||Towel rail supplied|
|Frame effect||Silver effect|
|Number of panels||1|
Well worth the money
Bazza1947 - Yesterday
I brought this screen during the first lockdown and both me and my wife love it.
Yes it is heavy and does need two to lift, also solid wall required. Once it's up it looks great.
Wulmac - 11 months ago
I just fitted this screen and although them quality is great the fitting instructions are poor.
If you are fitting this you will need 2 bodies to lift it in to place
A tip to get the hinge in to the metal fixing on the wall I s to lift the screen about 6 inches above the bottom of the fixing on the wall and offer the corner of the hinge in to the wall fixing and then push the screen towards the wall ensure that it goes right in and hold in place until you have secured one of the screws to hold it in place and level the screen.
The instructions are poor.
Screens looks good
Jasonh1971 - 11 months ago
The screen arrived but without any wall plugs. Also the 3 small screws that were meant to retain it would have likely not held the screen or dragged it off the wall. Had to drill two more holes in metal attachment and used much larger 50mm screws. In addition used 5 tapping screws (3 supplied) that attach the inner metal fixing to the outer as that also wouldn’t have been robust enough for the heavy screen. Very poorly thought out from manufacturer. Diagram/instructions were not very good or comprehensive. After all that the screen does look good.
Murf70 - 1 year ago
Good shower screen, looks really good, but don’t use the raw plugs they provide with it. The door is too heavy for them, use bigger plugs. Mine came away form the wall so had to refit it
This product is too heavy
Mrs O 10 - 1 year ago
After only a few months the weight of the screen is pulling the fixings from the bathroom wall, even though the plumber used heavy duty 3inch screws