We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Bath shower screens
GoodHome Nubia Straight 2 Panel Bath screen, (W)1240mm
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years
- Fittings & fixings included
- Included: Screws & wall plugs
- Instructions for care: Clean with soap only and do not use chloric acid or abrasive cleaner
- Compatibility: Flat top bath
Features and benefits
Nubia is the convenient and practical bath screen solution with a 1500mm high screen for reduced water splashes. Mix and match your product for a perfect combination with the BELOYA shower enclosure range.
- Easy installation: Wall profiles can be mounted onto the wall without silicon. Wall profile adjustable up to 15mm. Reversible fittings for right or left handles opening
- Comfort: Anti-limescale treatment and towel rail included
- Strength: Thick 8mm tempered glass
- This identical product is currently available under two of our brand names. Please note that if you order this product online you might receive it in the alternative brand name to the one displayed.
|CE marked||CE marked|
|Bath screen type||Straight|
|Glass type||Toughened safety glass|
|Maximum uneven wall adjustment||15|
|Towel rail material||Stainless steel|
|Towel rail||Towel rail supplied|
|Frame effect||Silver effect|
|Number of panels||2|
AW55 - 1 month ago
Wayne, youve assembled the door incorrectly. The large part of the door does swing enabling you to access the taps. You have to assemble the door flat on the floor and make sure you fit the bracket correctly allowing it to swing both ways once fitted to the wall
And i fitted hot on my own.
wayne n - 1 year ago
wanted a longer shower screen to keep the water off the floor and this seems a very sturdy item i also liked the idea of the thicker 8mm toughened glass but with this comes weight and i kid you not this thing is heavy, especially as it has to be fully fitted together and then some how lifted into place, it is a struggle even for 2 people and is also awkward to lift, another down point is the larger panel is fixed (i hope so anyway as it only has 3 very small screws) and being fixed means i can no longer reach the bath taps or shower without standing in the bath which is far from ideal. i am failing to see the point of the towel holder? (which at the time of purchase i thought was a handle to open the screen) because if hung inside the door your towel would be drenched and if hung outside you are unable to reach it?, overall this screen looks good and will keep the bathroom from getting drenched but in my opinion its impractical and far too heavy