See more Laminate flooring
GoodHome Oldbury Grey Oak effect Laminate flooring, 1.73m² Pack
- Suitable for Bedroom, hallway & living room
- Click system
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating systems up to 28 degrees
- 20 years guarantee
Features and benefits
Laminate flooring is the ideal solution for an affordable real-wood looking floor that is easy to install and maintain.
- The natural style of this laminate flooring recreates the charm of iconic solid wood designs
- The embossed design on the wood pattern adds to the realistic look of the floor
- This laminate has been designed to sustain intensive traffic, and is ideal for passing areas such as hallways, corridors, bedrooms, living rooms and studies
- Install your floor quickly and easily thanks to its drop click system
|Material||High-density fibreboard (HDF)|
|Underlay type required||Foam underlay|
|Made in||Great Britain|
Jezbez - 12 days ago
I bought this 12 months prior to fitting. Kept putting off because I wasn't sure how well I could fit it. Wish I'd have done it sooner, it fits together well and it looks fantastic (a little greyer than the pics suggest) which I'm glad. Would recommend using a laminate cutter. Brutal but a fraction of the time to cut to length.
Be aware of uneven floor
Grozz1 - 1 month ago
These look great, but as others have said the end joints are really bad. I have another set of laminate flooring from B&Q and have been really impressed with that, but this range is let down by the poor click fitting. If your floor is slightly uneven, expect the end joints to pop out. Regret now having laid it in a hallway and expect there to be issues soon.
Frederick C - 5 months ago
Being in the home design business for 10+ years this is the best looking laminate flooring i have seen recently and is very in trend for 2020
Great laminate flooring
Graeme93 - 5 months ago
Used this laminate flooring throughout the downstairs of my house, I love it!
Easy to lay and love to colours and styles of the planks!
Beautiful and Modern and high quality
JMOULDBUILDER - 6 months ago
i used this for my living room it is very high quality and looks fantastic and now my friends and family have copied me you really can't go wrong with this floor anyone who says its not nice either has poor taste or needs a head check, also easy to fit and clicks in nicely. my builder who has been in the trade for 40 years said it's amongst the best floors he's seen and fitted. it's not cheap but you pay for quality.