See more Solid wood flooring
GoodHome Pattani Natural Teak Solid wood Flooring, 1.296m² Set
- Suitable for Any room, excluding wet-rooms
- Tongue & groove fitting
- Water resistant
- Not suitable for underfloor heating
- Cork underlay recommended
- Lifetime guarantee
Features and benefits
These solid wood planks are made from one block of teak and will be the centerpiece of your home for years to come. The floor gains character as it ages and can be sanded when needed.
- The wood is protected with a matt finish oil which highlights the characteristic of the wood
- The natural water resistance of teak wood means that this floor can also be laid in splash areas
- This floor is not suitable for use with underfloor heating
- The planks are of varying lengths between 300 and 600mm to give a more authentic look
|Edge profile||No bevel|
Beware not for diy
Tone491 - 20 days ago
Instructions say flooring has to be glued to subfloor. I asked b&q for advice they said ask a tradesman
Solid wood but with rubber
Christine100 - 1 month ago
It doesn't say anywhere that I can find but what looks like grooves is actually rubber. So that dark line in between each board is actually rubber. I would say it looks OK but I would only do small area. Plus what would happen when you try to sand it or will the rubber bit eventually come out???
Started to contract
Jonathan K - 1 year ago
Small gaps appeared after 2 months use due to planks contracting, not happy at all.
Proof reader - 1 year ago
I'm interested but 12 pieces 600mm x 90mm cover 0.648 sq metres and not 1.29.......so is s it TWICE as dear as it appears?
This flooring is really excellent !
Thurstan - 2 years ago
Solid wood and with a 'Marine' /'Yacht' finish this flooring is very attractive and easy to fit. I have used it in two bathrooms and it looks very stylish.