See more Real Wood Top Layer Flooring
GoodHome Pattaya Bamboo Real wood top layer flooring, 1.67m² Pack
Our stores do not stock this product
- Suitable for Bedroom, hallway and living room
- Fitting type: Drop lock click system
- For use on Indoor hard floors
- Underlay type required: Foam underlay
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating systems up to 27 degrees
- 30 years guarantee
Features and benefits
- The wood is protected with a varnish coating for better resistance against stains and scratches
- The click floating and glueless installation system makes laying the floor quick and easy
- This floor is suitable for use with underfloor heating
|Base material||High density fibreboard (HDF)|
|Resistant to water||Not water resistant|
|Top layer thickness||2.5mm|
|CE marked||CE marked|
Very stylish, super easy to fit.
kingandaval - 24 days ago
Okay so yes it does mark if you dropped something sharp and heavy on it but what wood floor doesn’t? It’s wood.
This was really easy to fit and looks fantastic. Well priced and a good delivery service.
Looks good, but VERY easily marked
Mike1001 - 6 months ago
Bought this for my lounge diner, and to be fair, it looks great. The individuality of the real wood top layer really adds to the finish; but the finish itself won't last long with standard family use!
The slightest little thing will scratch or mark the surface, and those marks are really obvious. One of my friends accidentally nudged a planter that was on the floor, and it caused three obvious scratches; despite the planter only being light and only moving a few cm's. Dropping a spoon while eating breakfast caused another really obvious mark. Within two months of it being down, and with just me living in the house, there are already several dents and scratches from just my everyday living; and I'm a careful and tidy person. This flooring isn't suitable for family life, or for a room that's going to be used on a regular basis. I'd probably go as far as to say it really isn't suitable at all; but that's just my opinion.