See more Basin mixer taps
GoodHome Pazar 1 lever Chrome-plated Contemporary Basin Mono mixer Tap
- Waste supplied
- Comes with 2x flexible hoses & zinc alloy pop up waste
- Guarantee - 10 years
Features and benefits
This modern style chrome single lever basin mixer from the Pazar collection requires no additional purchases. All of our basin mixer taps come with flexible hoses and wastes. This tap is suitable for high and low pressure water systems.
- Water Saving - Features a clever water saving device that helps you save water with every use
- Quality tested - All our GoodHome taps are opened and closed 120,000 times to make sure it will resist your daily use for many years
- High and low pressure - Suitable for all boiler systems
- Nothing to buy separately - Includes flexible hoses and waste
- Anti-limescale - comes with an anti-limescale aerator to prevent the build up of limescale in your tap spout for everyday maintenance *where applicable
- Minimum bar pressure - 0.3 bar
- This identical product is currently available under two of our brand names. Please note that if you order this product online you might receive it in the alternative brand name to the one displayed
- This identical product is currently available under two of our brand names. Please note that if you order this product online you might receive it in the alternative brand name to the one displayed.
|Suitable water pressure||High or low pressure|
|Number of levers||1|
|Number of tap holes||1|
|Maximum operating pressure||5bar|
|Minimum operating pressure||0.3bar|
|Tap mounting location||Basin|
Wyn1 - 2 months ago
I purchased this tap,paid a plumber to come in a Sunday morning & after fitting a leak was discovered from inside the tap,NOT HAPPY !!!
Poor quality, it's cheap for a reason
cheaptaps - 1 year ago
Had to return two Pazar taps as both had marks, chips and blemishes due to poor manufacturing. Refund was never an issue, having viewed third tap opted for a refund as it was no better.
It leaked from within the tap as soon as we connec
Kanuni - 1 year ago
I bought this tap today. After fitting and trying dirst time we saw it dripping from within the tap. You shpuld check carefully.
Not fit for purpose
AB1112 - 1 year ago
Recently had the tap fitted but unsuitable for use, very slow hot water flow despite it saying it is suitable for low water pressure system
Not very happy
MaryTA - 2 years ago
"Features a clever water saving device". Well this seems to slow down the flow of water to barely more than a trickle and I can' see a way of changing it.