See more Multi-purpose compost
GoodHome Peat-free Multi-purpose Compost 100L
This GoodHome multi-purpose compost is perfect for beds and borders, pots and hanging baskets. It locks in essential nutrients and moisture to help your crops flourish, use with our multi-purpose plant food for tastier fruit and vegetables and bigger blooms
- Growing plants in hanging baskets, pots and window boxes. Rooting cuttings and sowing seeds in seed trays and pots. Potting on seedlings and rooted cuttings
- 100% coir, green compost & composted bark
- To re-pot a plant, water well 1-2 hours before re-potting. Add a layer of compost to a slightly larger pot. Gently remove plant from pot. Pop plant into the larger pot and top up with compost. Lightly firm the compost with your fingertips and water.
Features and benefits
- This compost feeds for up to 8 weeks after planting
- This compost can be used in pots & planters
- This compost helps to reduce garden maintenance by retaining moisture in your soil
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Litre capacity (L)||100L|
Save your money
Big Splash - 20 days ago
Bought 2 bags of this compost to start seeds off and pot on other plants, so much wood chippings no good for either task. Will be digging into the flower beds as it's really no good for anything else. Will not be buying again.
Absolute rubbish, avoid at all cost
rvdz - 23 days ago
In between the odd lego brick and other scraps of plastic you'll find a woody and coarse soil that most plants seem to struggle to stay alive in. The only thing that appears to thrive in it are thousands of mushrooms that pop up out of nowhere accompanied by swarms of fungus flies/gnats that have completely infested my plants. If I could give no stars at all, I would.
Rippa - 27 days ago
This is the second 50L bag I have bought and find it does the job. I am not an experienced gardener but this seems to suit the tasks I use it for. I always search for peat free compost. This heavy bag was carried to my car by Geoff, a very pleasant member of staff.
Katy223 - 29 days ago
Communication, delivery excellent. Had no problems with the compost
MONEY FOR NOTHING
41EDD - 1 month ago
I BOUGHT 12 BAGS OF THIS COMPOST - I HAD NEVER USED IT BEFORE AND CERTAINLY WILL NEVER USE IT AGAIN. MANY PLANTS STRUGGLED TO SURVIVE
AND HAVE STILL NOT MATURED OR FLOWERED AND MY GARDEN HAS BEEN A MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT. I AM MORE THAN SURPRISED THAT B & Q SELL SUCH RUBBISH. NO STARS WOULD BE MORE TRUTHFUL !