See more Self adhesive vinyl planks
GoodHome Poprock Black Wood planks Wood effect Self adhesive Vinyl plank, Pack of 20
- Peel & stick
- Water resistant
- Self adhesive
- 5 years guarantee
Features and benefits
Change the look of your floor with a peel and stick vinyl flooring that is functional and easy to lay. A simple way to update your interior style.
- Especially created for an Herringbone lay-out and available in four colours, the wooden plank embossed pattern imitates a classic modern real wood floor
- The flooring is easy to install with just a utility knife. The peel and stick function means less mess and no dust is created when laying this floor
- We recommend levelling the floor prior to installation to achieve an optimal finish
- Product certified with low interior air emissions (A+)
- Suitable for small rooms with low to light traffic
Granny les - 1 month ago
Bought about month ago easy to lay and looks fabulous down like really flooring
Great Floor Tiles
B3njibob - 3 months ago
I have used these vinyl self adhesive floor tiles in 2 bathrooms, they are very easy to fit and the adhesive is pretty strong. The floor they are going down on needs to be clean and level. I had to use self levelling compound in one bathroom beforehand. For the cuts I used a stanly knife. You just need to score the tile and then snap it. Although these tiles are marked as black, I would say they are more like charcoal. I would highly recommend.
Makes such a difference!!
ChloeB98 - 4 months ago
Bought this to freshen up my kitchen flooring.. so easy to fit took me nearly two hours to cut to correct shapes etc I love how much it has changed the vibe in the room!!
Anonymous - 5 months ago
I purchased this flooring as I liked the pattern layout.....IT LOOKS AMAZING!!! easy to fit myself too great stuff B&Q
Dashmilo - 10 months ago
I bought this product to go over ugly kitchen floor tiles. I was apprehensive about using it as some reviews said it wasn't very sticky and my floor wasn't completely level which is what is strongly suggested (I can't be bothered with prep). It looks fantastic, was easy to lay and stuck down no bother. It's only been a few weeks since I laid it but so far no signs of any problems. Our kitchen is a high traffic area and we have a pooch but so far so good.