See more Self Adhesive Vinyl Planks
GoodHome Poprock Dolce Wood effect Self adhesive Vinyl plank, 0.97m² Pack
Our stores do not stock this product
- Fitting type - Peel & stick
- Self adhesive
- 5 years guarantee
Features and benefits
Change the look of your floor with a peel and stick vinyl flooring that is functional and easy to lay. A simple way to update your interior style.
- The wooden plank embossed pattern imitates a classic warm glossy dolce real wood floor
- The flooring is easy to install with just a utility knife. The peel and stick function means less mess and no dust is created when laying this floor
- We recommend levelling the floor prior to installation to achieve an optimal finish
- Product certified with low interior air emissions (A+)
- Suitable for small rooms with low to light traffic
|Application method||Self adhesive|
|Resistant to water||Water resistant|
|CE marked||CE marked|
The vynal planks are great.
ozpomm - 6 months ago
I brought the vynal planks again after my husband flooded the kitchen.we already had the colours range of planks down ( unfortunately no longer available in b&q) and laminate in the living room, but due the hubby mishap with turning the wrong connection on he flooded the kitchen and didn't realise until 1/2 later when we discovered the 2inches of water through the kitchen and living room.
Well as you can imagine the laminate flooring was all warped but the vynal plank in the kitchen was fine didn't damage at all. So we removed the laminate that had only been down for 8 months(not a happy wife) and replaced with the vynal planks which are great and stuck down really well without any extra adhesive..
Lou 1000 - 6 months ago
Bought in "rustic" finish which were amazing and decided to continue into another room. Unfortunately they were discontinued so I decided to try this option. High gloss finish so not great for high tread areas
as scratches show really quick but easy to fit and gives room a refreshed look for fairly low cost
Good value for money
kazi69 - 6 months ago
Easy to lay and looks great.looks just as good as the real thing.
Looked great, but.....
sylvie68 - 9 months ago
Great for first 6 months, after that the colour and pattern wore away, leaving white patches on the places that were used most.