See more Self adhesive vinyl planks
GoodHome Poprock White Wood planks Wood effect Self adhesive Vinyl plank, Pack of 20
- Peel & stick
- Water resistant
- 5 years guarantee
- 5 year guarantee
Features and benefits
Change the look of your floor with a peel and stick vinyl flooring that is functional and easy to lay. A simple way to update your interior style.
- Especially created for an Herringbone lay-out and available in four colours, the wooden plank embossed pattern imitates a modern real wood floor
- The flooring is easy to install with just a utility knife. The peel and stick function means less mess and no dust is created when laying this floor
- We recommend levelling the floor prior to installation to achieve an optimal finish
- Product certified with low interior air emissions (A+)
- Suitable for small rooms with low to light traffic
Hen123 - 15 days ago
I bought this because I thought it would look nice in my kitchen. For a few weeks it was fine but then slight gaps were appearing between some of the tiles which were so noticeable with the floor being very light in colour. It also got stained really easy so in the end I have had to replace the flooring and therefore has cost me double as to what I thought it would. Stay away from this product if you want a floor to last.
Fast and good looking
UnionJackie - 1 month ago
Very easy to lay, took 3 hours to lay 4x4 meters room. Using scissors and Stanley knife. I put the edge round but would do the edge first next time and won’t follow the instructions as that took a long time to cut in. Looks very good, snug fit. I have used before, in kids rooms, 20 years on it still looks good. Will use again. A waterproof version would be perfect for kitchen bathroom.
AMitchell - 2 months ago
Easy to fit leaves and leaves no damage. Used this for the whole downstairs of our house and it’s made such a difference
Jan 123 - 3 months ago
Used in my bedroom very easy to lay had to use some spay glue in places (my floors a bit uneven) looks beautiful down just going to order more for en-suite
TC21 - 5 months ago
Just bought three packs to cover a small feature wall in the downstairs loo. TIP! If you’re going to use it on a wall - use extra glue! I put them on an old ceramic tile surface (see photo) and after getting three quarters the way up they started dropping off so has to use No Nails to secure. Overall a quick and easy make over.