See more Skirting Board Paint & Treatments
GoodHome Pure brilliant white Satin Metal & wood paint, 2.5L
Our stores do not stock this product
- Instructions for use - Stir thoroughly before use. Apply using a brush or foam roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 25°C
- Suitable for Metal & wood
- Quick dry
- Surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Before painting on bare wood or metal, use a suitable primer. Painted glossy surfaces should be rubbed down with a fine abrasive paper. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. Metal surfaces should be free from rust and corrosion. Knots in wood surfaces should be treated with a knotting solution. Fill any holes or defects with filler
Features and benefits
When you've just painted your walls it would be a shame to leave the finishing touches. So we've created GoodHome wood and metal interior paint. Durable and long-lasting paint in matching colours to our walls and ceiling paint. A mid sheen satin finish, perfect for painting your skirtings, doors and window frames.
- We've made this paint scuff resistant so it's durable and hardwearing in the busiest of homes. The finish lasts for longer, so once you've painted you don't have to worry about it needing a touch up
- We know that accidents happen. That's why this paint is washable. Marks and spills can be easily scrubbed away so your paint looks as good as new
- Simply cover old marks and blemishes for a better finish
- When you've spent time painting your home, you want to keep the colour at its best for longer. That's why our paint doesn't yellow and keeps your white surfaces whiter for longer
- This paint dries quickly so you can get additional coats painted sooner. Get the job finished quicker and sit back and relax
|Colour||Pure brilliant white|
|Drying time||4 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store your leftover paint between 5°С and 30°С. Best used within 1 year of opening|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Resistant to dripping||Not drip resistant|
|Minimum touch dry time||2h|
3 coats and still patchy!
Lissybums - 10 days ago
Rubbish, picked this up in store as I thought it seemed good value. Turns out it was awful value, should've read the reviews. Dont buy it. I now have to rub down and buy another paint for a better coverage and higher quality finish.
Don't waste your money. Pay more for a decent prod
Andy100000000 - 10 days ago
After 2 coats on top of already painted skirting boards and a radiator, I realise I've wasted my money and wish I'd read the reviews here first. On the wood, it accumulated into drips on the surface half an hour after I'd finished painting and looks patchy everywhere. On the radiator, it seems to be drawn towards itself so that patches appear with no paint, and drips appear elsewhere. I'm going to find a decent product to try to recover the situation. Buy better, it'll save you time and money in the long run
Dreadful - don’t touch with a bargepole
Nick05 - 22 days ago
Bought this at the start of lockdown. Had to check the tin several times to see if I can accidentally bought the wrong thing. Doesn’t cover well and I’m now taking it back to buy a more premium brand even though it’s going to cost me more (that is if I can get the lid closed which doesn’t fit properly!). As someone else said I would have given it no stars if I could!
This product is awful! Dont waste your time.
Clairelouisee - 30 days ago
I brought this product yesterday to finish off painting my little girls skirting boards and door frame and it's awful. It doesnt cover properly even after 2 coats so by the looks of it, it's going to need about 4. It's like painting with water I've used much better brands then this and it just goes to show you get what you pay for! Dont waste your time it's not worth it pay the extra money for the better brands.
Don't buy this it's awful!
AlixB1975 - 1 month ago
I wish I'd read the reviews before buying this pain.
The main reason I bought this was the non yellowing feature, in hindsight I'd rather repaint every couple of years than apply this once! It doesn't go on easily or evenly, you have to keep stirring it as it constantly separates. Coverage is poor and needs lots of coats. I've done 4 coats so far to cover old white gloss, and I can still see the old gloss showing through. Considering throwing 3/4 of a 2.5l can away and buying something better.
My advice is buy something else.