See more Paint
GoodHome Renovation Range Hamptons Matt Colour tester, 70ml Tester pot
Sold & shipped by B&Q
This GoodHome Renovation Paint Tester is an ideal way to test colour in your home environment. Paint on paper and try in different areas at different times of the day to check you are happy with the colour before you start decorating.
- For use on Cabinet & cupboards
- Suitable for use on Glass, melamine, metal, plastic & wood surfaces
- Surface Preparation - To paint cupboard doors and drawers, remove them from the units and lay on a horizontal surface. Wash the surface with a soda based cleaner and then rinse thoroughly. It should be clean and dry before painting, sand surface thoroughly and ensure any loose particles are removed. When sanding wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. Remove any silicone sealant before painting. You can re-seal after applying the paint. When painting wooden doors, remove wax and oil and fill any holes or defects with a wood filler.
- Instructions for Use - Stir thoroughly before use. Apply between 10°C and 25°С. For best results, at least 2 coats are recommended using a brush or foam roller. Allow 10 days for paint to fully cure. During this time treat your new paintwork with extra care, gently wiping any spills or liquids from the paint immediately.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
- Tough & Durable
- Stain Resistant
- Scratch Resistant
- GoodHome Multi-surface Paint can be used on a range of different surfaces such as interior cabinets, wardrobes, radiators, domestic appliances, wall panelling, tiles, wood and laminate flooring. It is also highly durable, making it long-lasting and suitable for use in high traffic areas of the home.
- Contains 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one and 2-methylisothiazol-3(2H)-one. May produce an allergic reaction. Warning! Hazardous respirable droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do not breathe spray or mist.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Container type||Tester pot|
|Drying time||12 h|
|Recoat time||12 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||1h|