See more Paint
GoodHome Renovation Sedona Matt Wall tile & panelling paint, 2L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
This GoodHome Wall Tile & Panelling Paint is ultra tough and specially designed for use in kitchens, bathrooms and hallways.
- For use on Panelling & tiles
- Suitable for use on Ceramic, plastic, stone & wood surfaces
- Surface Preparation - To prepare wall tiles, remove mould with a mould cleaner. On panelling, remove wax and oil and seal knots on untreated wood. Wash the surface with a soda based cleaner and then rinse thoroughly, it should be clean and dry before painting. Sand surface thoroughly before paint application and ensure any loose particles are removed. When sanding wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. Remove any silicone sealant before painting. You can re-seal after applying the paint. Do not use on baths, basins or surfaces which will be fully immersed in water.
- Instructions for Use - Remove additive sachet from the smaller tin and carefully pour into the paint and stir thoroughly. Apply between 10°C and 25°С. For best results, at least 2 coats are recommended using a brush or foam roller. You can recoat after 12 hours. Allow 10 days for paint to fully cure. During this time treat your new paintwork with extra care, gently wiping any spills or liquids from the paint immediately.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
- Tough & Durable
- Water Resistant
- GoodHome Wall Tile & Panelling Paint is suitable for use on wood, ceramic and plastic wall surfaces. Its water resistant qualities makes it a perfect choice for bathrooms, and any marks can be washed off with household cleaners.
- Contains 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one and 2-methylisothiazol-3(2H)-one. May produce an allergic reaction. Warning! Hazardous respirable droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do not breathe spray or mist.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||12 h|
|Recoat time||12 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||1h|