See more Laminate flooring
GoodHome Shildon Black Dark oak effect Laminate Flooring, 1.76m² Pack
- Suitable for Bedroom, hallway & living room
- Drop click
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- 20 years guarantee
Features and benefits
Laminate flooring is the ideal solution for an affordable real-wood looking floor that is easy to install and maintain.
- The natural style of this laminate flooring recreates the charm of iconic solid wood designs
- The embossed design on the wood pattern adds to the realistic look of the floor
- This laminate has been designed to sustain intensive traffic, and is ideal for passing areas such as hallways, corridors, bedrooms, living rooms and studies
- Install your floor quickly and easily thanks to its drop click system
|Effect||Dark oak effect|
|Material||High-density fibreboard (HDF)|
|Underlay type required||Foam underlay|
Nice flooring but scratches way to easy
Anonymous - 1 month ago
The reviews saying this doesn't click together are kinda right. It took a little while to get a few down perfectly square and then it all went fine.
My BIG issue with this floor is how easy it marks. The floor has not been down for 2 days yet and it is full of scratches! I am going to have to put a rug over it. If I wanted a rug/something not easy to clean I would have just got a carpet.
As nice as this floor is, I wish I would have got a different one just because of the way it marks.
Poor quality clock system
Stevie2501 - 2 months ago
Move fitters strategy clar.
Poor quality. Don’t buy it.
Said I could have a refund for it.
Jimbo86 - 6 months ago
Worst floor I’ve ever attempted to lay avoid at all costs!!!!
5 planks into a pack and it comes apart at every side joint taking it back for a refund!!
S4rah - 8 months ago
Bought this flooring before I read the reviews and thought oh no this can’t be good but my lord I was wrong. Really pleased with it. My brother who is a joiner had no problems at all laying it. Looks lovely and really glad I chose it.
Looks nice BUT doesn’t stay clicked together
Lala71 - 8 months ago
Please do not waste your money on this
I’m a builder, and this is the worse flooring I’ve used, it made me feel sick