See more Close-coupled toilets
GoodHome Teesta Close-coupled Rimless Toilet with Soft close seat
This Teesta close-coupled toilet from Goodhome comes with a soft close toilet seat. It also includes dual flush.
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years
- Only fixings included
- Compatibility: Vertical
Features and benefits
This Teesta rimless close-coupled toilet pan will help to make any bathroom a more hygienic space. The rimless design means it has no ledges or a rim so there won’t be a build-up limescale and bacteria, making cleaning quicker and more hygienic. It also means that water is fully projected round to the front of the bowl, cleaning it more thoroughly than a standard toilet. The soft-close toilet seat that is provided protects against mechanical damage.
- The rimless design eliminates the rim where bacteria can gather, making it more hygienic
- The toboggan design between cistern and bowl minimises crevices where bacteria can develop, making the toilet easier to clean
- Features an eco-friendly 6L/3L dual flush, helping you save both water and money
- The soft close, quick-release, duroplast toilet seat helps with noise reduction, durability, and easy cleaning
- This identical product is currently available under two of our brand names. Please note that if you order this product online you might receive it in the alternative brand name to the one displayed
|CE marked||CE marked|
|Handle type||Push button|
|Toilet lid closure||Soft close|
|Toilet back type||Close-coupled|
|Toilet seat colour||White seat|
mikkeyd - 2 months ago
Easy to fit great looking modern toilet works as it should very happy with buy
Replacement Toilet Seat
brocky2301 - 5 months ago
To all the whingers on here who can't find a replacement seat anywhere and need to replace the entire toilet...loads online to fit this toilet for £27 - £40
JimboByle - 6 months ago
The seat broke in half after a few weeks and I couldn't get a replacement anywhere.
John from Crewe - 7 months ago
Yes, worth paying that bit more for a good product. All the bits present and correct!
Do not buy - terrible support
James HS - 8 months ago
The lid on this toilet is brittle, weak plastic. If it breaks it is almost impossible to find a replacement due to size and shape. B&Q don't stock spares and their help number can only give you the manufacturer's phone number, which is pointless since they will only supply to B&Q.