See more Multi Surface Paint
GoodHome Tucson Satin Multi-surface paint, 0.07L
This GoodHome renovation paint colour tester is an ideal way to test colour in your home environment. Paint on paper and try in different areas at different times of the day to check you are happy with the colour.
- Ensure surfaces are clean and dry before painting.
- Stir thoroughly before use. Apply 1 coat with a brush evenly for full colour coverage.
- Clean equipment in warm soapy water.
Features and benefits
- Self-priming meaning less preparation required, paint adheres well and application process is easier
- This all in one formula is ultra durable and will resist everyday stains and scratches meaning your newly painted colour will last for even longer.
- It is resistant to water and household cleaners so you can wash away any marks or stains, making it really easy to maintain.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Container type||Tester pot|
|Drying time||12 h|
|Product type||Multi-surface paint|
|Recoat time||12 hours|
|Suitable surface||Ceilings & walls|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|
Really pleased with this product
Oliver8Tilly0 - 1 year ago
Really good paint, I wanted to paint an old cupboard it came up brilliant with this paint.
Paint it Rosie - 1 year ago
Having tried many different brands of furniture paints over the years, I stumbled across this whilst on holiday visiting my dad. Anyway given the price of the tester pots I couldn't not buy a couple well a few actually as the colours looked terrific. Bought a couple cheap brushes and home I trotted eager to try them. Grabbed dads vintage cigarette box which was looking sorry for itself, quick rub down to get the old varnish off and grabbed my pot of paint and brush. Let me tell you this paint went on smoothly, it was a dream to work with. Once dried, which was quick I saw no brush strokes and then sheen was lovely and subtle. Picture I have shown was only with one ost as it covered it so well. I will buying a lot more colours in this range along with the metallics which I'm desperate to try out. Painted in Tucson and Fulham (