See more Skirting Board Paint & Treatments
GoodHome Vence Eggshell Metal & wood paint, 0.75L
- Instructions for use - Stir thoroughly before use. Apply using a brush or foam roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 25°C
- Suitable for Metal & wood
- Quick dry
- Surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Before painting on bare wood or metal, use a suitable primer. Painted glossy surfaces should be rubbed down with a fine abrasive paper. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. Metal surfaces should be free from rust and corrosion. Knots in wood surfaces should be treated with a knotting solution. Fill any holes or defects with filler
Features and benefits
When you've just painted your walls it would be a shame to leave the finishing touches. So we've created GoodHome wood and metal interior paint. Durable and long-lasting paint in matching colours to our walls and ceiling paint. A low sheen eggshell finish, perfect for painting your skirtings, doors and window frames.
- We've made this paint scuff resistant so it's durable and hardwearing in the busiest of homes. The finish lasts for longer, so once you've painted you don't have to worry about it needing a touch up
- We know that accidents happen. That's why this paint is washable. Marks and spills can be easily scrubbed away so your paint looks as good as new
- Simply cover old marks and blemishes for a better finish
- When you've spent time painting your home, you want to keep the colour at its best for longer. That's why our paint is resistant to yellowing and durable
- This paint dries quickly so you can get additional coats painted sooner. Get the job finished quicker and sit back and relax
|Drying time||4 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store your leftover paint between 5°С and 30°С. Best used within 1 year of opening|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Resistant to dripping||Not drip resistant|
|Minimum touch dry time||2h|
Do not buy
Vintageworks - 17 days ago
I have been painting furniture professionally for several years, this is the worst paint I have used. I have wasted 3 days of work and this morning I will have to totally sand two pieces back to wood to remove this paint. It separates when you apply it, as if it’s an oil based paint on a water based primer. It has dried really poorly. The colour is not consistent as you need to constantly stir it. I will be returning this product but that doesn’t take into account my wasted time.
Anonymous - 1 month ago
Bought one tin of this thinking that would be enough to refresh the kitchen (hahaha!) - It's a beautiful shade of blue, and looks gorgeous. It it fairly thin, so needs 3 coats, but dries so smooth without brush marks (as you can see in pictures), I got half way through one tin, stirred it, and its suddenly purple instead of blue (pictures for reference). I think this is just my own fault for not stirring as I go so that's the best advice I can give! Stir it every 15-20 mins because the colour difference is significant!! I'm going to use what's left as a base coat, and order a few more tins - which I will stir as I go!!
Colour does not match!
Jamoroco - 3 months ago
I decorated my room with vence which was a lovely dark, rich blue. Bought the vence gloss and it’s more like one of the Mr Men colours! Too bright, not uniform and really quite ugly
Terrible finish and inconsistent colour
Matthew1989 - 6 months ago
Having sanded and primed the wood the paint did not apply easily and dried streaky. Eventually took 6 coats to get satisfactory coverage but colour varies as the paint doesn’t mix well and dries different colours even with a suitable base coat and primer. In the end decided to buy a dulux eggshell direct from dulux! Waste of time and money.