We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary. Online planning appointments are available at all stores.
See more Bins & bin liners
GoodHome Vigote Anthracite Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), mild steel & polypropylene (PP) Rectangular Integrated Kitchen Pull-out bin, 26L
Litre capacity (L)
- Compatible with Minimum kitchen base cabinet unit of 300mm
- Comes with 2x plastic internal containers, steel frame and all fixings, instruction manual
- Clean with a soft damp cloth
- Lid included
- Guarantee - 10 years
Features and benefits
The GoodHome Vigote internal pull out bin can be installed in a minimum size base cabinet of 300mm and above.
- The pull out bin is fixed to the base of the unit which provides greater flexibility and hides waste inside your kitchen cabinet away from sight.
- The internal bin includes an integrated handle and soft close mechanism to allow for quiet opening and closing.
- Features two internal containers that are covered which not only hide waste but can be used as a shelf for additional storage for small items
- Easy to clean, use and maintain in your kitchen
- Base mounted for easy installation
- Using the template provided with the bin, mark the drilling holes in the base of the cabinet. Place the frame and fittings over the holes and secure the screws in place
|Material||Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), mild steel & polypropylene (PP)|
Jimbobillybob - 9 days ago
This bin pulls out, but does not open automatically like some similar ones. It’s hugely frustrating to use. It only occupies half the height of a standard cupboard size so leaves lots of wasted space. The lid only closes when the rubbish is quite low down and the bin bags are fitted perfectly.
One of the most annoying features is that the handles are perfectly placed so they just catch the bin bag as you pull it out of the bin. This years the bin bag and deposited your dirty kitchen waste all over the floor.
I would not recommend this. It needs a complete redesign.
DomoDoom - 1 month ago
Bought for cupboard space and it works perfectly. It was a bit tricky to fit, but that was because of limited work space.
Mike918 - 4 months ago
This pull out bin is good quality ant will fit any kitchen base unit 400mm wide or more. Very easy to fit. However, the bin liners B&Q recommend to be bought with it do not fit. Waste if money. Shame someone in the office doesn't check before bundling them together.
Louise 7uk - 7 months ago
Purchased this when purchasing my fitted kitchen, fits perfect in my cupboard, would definitely recommend.
Etty - 11 months ago
This bun just fits into a slightly awkward cupboard where we have pipes and other fittings. We are really pleased with it. Fitting was fiddly because of our cupboard, but it works smoothly and is a great improvement in our kitchen