See more Bins & bin liners
GoodHome Vigote Anthracite Rectangular Integrated Kitchen Pull-out bin, 26L
Litre capacity (L)
- Compatible with Minimum kitchen base cabinet unit of 300mm
- Comes with 2x plastic internal containers, steel frame and all fixings, instruction manual
- Clean with a soft damp cloth
- Lid included
- Guarantee - 10 years
Features and benefits
The GoodHome Vigote internal pull out bin can be installed in a minimum size base cabinet of 300mm and above.
- The pull out bin is fixed to the base of the unit which provides greater flexibility and hides waste inside your kitchen cabinet away from sight
- The internal bin includes an integrated handle and soft close mechanism to allow for quiet opening and closing
- Features two internal containers that are covered which not only hide waste but can be used as a shelf for additional storage for small items
- Easy to clean, use and maintain in your kitchen
- Base mounted for easy installation
- Using the template provided with the bin, mark the drilling holes in the base of the cabinet. Place the frame and fittings over the holes and secure the screws in place
|Material||ABS plastic, mild steel & polypropylene (PP)|
This product is great
Andrew86 - 13 days ago
Really pleased with this handy sized bin. Easy to fit.
liam80 - 1 month ago
Does what it does. A little ‘stiff’ but I’m sure there’s adjustment in it somewhere but I haven’t got around to investigating it.
These don’t fit.
Simon Simon - 2 months ago
The description is wrong. These don’t fit 300mm units where the door is on a normal hinge as when open the door doesn’t clear the frame and the bin hits it preventing you pulling it out
Great bin but what bags fit it?
JoandMaddie - 4 months ago
I love the bin but does anyone know what size bin liners fit it?
Great quality bin
Ambs246 - 5 months ago
I am really happy with my purchase of this bin. Was exactly what I was looking for. It fits perfectly in my cupboard. It was easy enough to fit, a little awkward at times but to be expected when fitting something in to a small cupboard. It feels sturdy and of good quality. My only slight criticism is that it would be good if you could turn the bin around, I wanted the smaller bin at the front and the larger at the back, as you have to pull it so far out to use the smaller bin at the back but its not a big deal.