See more Paint
GoodHome Walls & Ceilings Brilliant white Vinyl matt Emulsion paint, 5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
A reliable GoodHome interior vinyl matt emulsion paint that is suitable for use on wall & ceiling, making it a great choice to give your home a refresh. Brilliant white is a wonderful shade of white that will add a contemporary feel to your design. The paint is best used as a topcoat on plaster and wood. Ensured to provide a long-lasting vinyl matt finish, this emulsion paint achieves a beautiful look, without compromising on quality. This 5L tub will cover up to 12 m² on average. For maximum results, apply using a brush or roller. GoodHome Walls & Ceilings ensures a rich depth of colour after just 2 coats and with its quick drying formula, it can be recoated after 2-4 hours. Made with protective technology, this paint is resistant to water, allowing you to free yourself from the worries of everyday damage to your new room. As well as looking brilliant, this paint is safe for use in your home. It contains minimal VOCs and it has low odour levels, making it a safe choice for you and your environment.
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Surface Preparation - New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with an appropriate sealer or primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler, when sanding wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation
- Instructions for Use - Stir gently before use, apply using a brush or roller when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. May need to apply up to 2 coats on new surfaces or to cover contrasting colours
- Instructions for Storage - Store in a cool dry place
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
- Water-based formulation for low odour
- Contains 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one and 2-methylisothiazol-3(2H)-one. May produce an allergic reaction. Safety data sheet available on request.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Base||Water-based with vinyl polymers|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|