We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Wall & ceiling paint
GoodHome Walls & ceilings Cancun Matt Emulsion paint 2.5L
GoodHome walls and ceilings paint is ideal for your interior spaces. It gives a smooth and wipeable finish, so your newly painted look will last for longer
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, recoat after 2-4 hours.
Features and benefits
- Wipeable meaning it is easy to keep clean
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Room use||Any room|
Better than farrow and ball.
Angela hg - 1 month ago
One coat, no odour, incredible coverage, wonderful colour and totally matt. I used this as an undercoat for a farrow and ball 'Stony ground' and to be honest, I should have left it Cancun. I then decided to paint my entire hallway (previously apple green,God knows why) and all it took was one coat of Cancun. Amazing paint. Can't praise it enough.
JkJones - 7 months ago
I purchased this originally for one bedroom and have ended up doing the whole house. Really easy to work neutral colour and only needed one coat to cover a lighter shade of paint.
Katpin - 8 months ago
Lovely neutral colour. Paint with a roller very easily. Buying more to paint a different room in the same colour
Grayman45 - 9 months ago
The paint seemed to cover well enough. Unfortunately, when the light shines through the window in the room, it looks like I've missed bits. It's almost as if bits of it dry a different colour! Fours coats(!) later, it still looks the same.
Suprisingly very good
Judith 70 - 9 months ago
We bought this paint gif the colour, to be honest we didn't know if we had made a good decision- shop brands aren't always good. However this paint is really good. It covers really well, one coat covered really well. It goes a long way without streaking or going patchy. Dries to a lovely finish. Well worth the money and worth a try.