See more Wall & ceiling paint
GoodHome Walls & ceilings Gran via Matt Emulsion paint 2.5L
GoodHome walls and ceilings paint is ideal for your interior spaces. It gives a smooth and wipeable finish, so your newly painted look will last for longer
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, recoat after 2-4 hours.
Features and benefits
- Wipeable meaning it is easy to keep clean
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
Lovely colour and worth the effort
Milanos - 2 days ago
Having read tbe reviews I knew what to expect and was willing to put in the effort for 3 or 4 coats if necessary, mainly because it was a feature wall and not the whole room. 3 coats later I was happy with the finish and how it looks with the rest of the room
Agoponty - 16 days ago
I used this paint this week. I used a brush to apply it and it gave good cover to my walls.
B89 - 16 days ago
Gorgeous colour as brought this for my daughters room as we're moving into our new house and it's easy to apply ... yes it does need 2 coats but to me this isn't an issue for me at all as alot of colour paints you need 2 coats for a proper full coverage, 1st coat was patchy but thats obviously expected but after 2nd coat, couldnt be more happier with this paint ... was skeptical with it being cheap paint but honest fab, got another pot in different shade for sons room and thats also fab too. Highly recommended as long as you are happy to do 2 coats of paint
Colour just right - quality not good
oggles - 1 month ago
I agree with the previous reviews re coverage. Today I have done a 3rd coat and it is still patchy. A real shame. I didn't buy this because of cost but because it matched the colour I wanted most, but I will steer clear of this brand in future.
Avoid the unnecessary work
Nessa2020 - 4 months ago
Bought this paint, as loved the colour. Patchy is an understatement. Dried terrible and uneven and sadly, going to have to start from scratch. Gutted, as just wasted my first day of annual leave.