We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Wall & ceiling paint
GoodHome Walls & ceilings Kyoto Silk Emulsion paint 2.5L
GoodHome walls and ceilings paint is ideal for your interior spaces. It gives a smooth and wipeable finish, so your newly painted look will last for longer
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, recoat after 2-4 hours.
Features and benefits
- Wipeable meaning it is easy to keep clean
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Room use||Any room|
Not true match
Sk27 - 4 months ago
The colour looks no where near as light as shown on the website. I used this for my living room and has come out much darker. Also even after 2/3 layer application- wall has come out uneven patchy. Such a pain, now I am left in a limbo.
Rose13 - 4 months ago
Great paint highly recommend, colour was perfect and only one coat needed. No smell of paint either.
This paint is beautiful.
Jancyx - 6 months ago
I usually use Dulux but bought this because of the colour, it knocks the socks off the more expensive brands. Thick, creamy icecream pink with a slightly lilac tone. One coat covered magnolia walls with just an odd touch up when dry. Its amazing for the price.
Really good paint.
G3mma83 - 6 months ago
Bought this silk paint for my bedroom its a really lovely shade of pink i bought some rose gold glitter to go in the paint but did one coat with out the glitter and then added glitter to second coat I have a lovely sparkly bedroom. Can't see the glitter in the picture because of the light but my room looks so nice. Wish they did a bigger tub then 2.5l in the silk though