See more Wall & ceiling paint
GoodHome Walls & ceilings Pimlico Matt Emulsion paint 2.5L
DiscontinuedUnfortunately, we no longer stock this item.
GoodHome walls and ceilings paint is ideal for your interior spaces. It gives a smooth and wipeable finish, so your newly painted look will last for longer
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, recoat after 2-4 hours.
Features and benefits
- Wipeable meaning it is easy to keep clean
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Ensures good hiding power, depending on your selected colour and the surface you are painting
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Room use||Any room|
Beautiful colour and finish
FacelessSlight - 1 year ago
Stunning colour. Straight over plain plaster and covered it well. Couple of coats needed however, big room and the tub lasted and it didn't smell either. Dried really fast also.
Very impressed, would recommend and had loads of compliments
More of a pink
Jls103 - 2 years ago
Loved this paint, covered really well and went a long way. Would describe it more of a dusky pink/deep blush colour but that was exactly what I was after!