See more Primers & undercoat
GoodHome Wood Grey Wood Primer & undercoat, 750ml
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Prepare bare wood prior to painting with GoodHome Wood Primer and Undercoat.
- Suitable for Wood surfaces
- Apply using a Brush
- Instructions for Use - Stir thoroughly before use. Apply two coats of paint. To achieve a smooth finish, sand lightly between coats to remove any raised grain
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
- Maintains a breathable and flexible surface area to improve your topcoat paint adhesion
- Blocks wood tannin
- Quick drying
- For excellent results and an even surface for painting, prepare interior and exterior wood with a primer and undercoat. This primer and undercoat can be used with water and solvent based paint and is suitable to use on bare wood and previously painted and varnished woods.
- EUH208 Contains 1,2-BENZISOTHIAZOL-3(2H)-ONE. May produce an allergic reaction.EUH208 Contains REACTION MASS OF 5-CHLORO-2-METHYL-2H-ISOTHIAZOL-3-ONE AND 2-METHYL-2H-ISOTHIAZOL-3-ONE (3:1). May produce an allergic reaction.EUH211 Warning! Hazardous respirable droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do notbreathe spray or mist.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Drying time||4 h|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Recoat time||2 hours|